Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) – Extended Through 2019
Through our partnership with HIREtech you are able to capitalize on the work opportunity tax credit automatically as part of our onboarding process.
HIREtech is the fastest growing tax credit firm in the nation. Currently servicing over 35,000 locations for all available federal, state and local hiring-related tax credits. Our technology, people, and insight make all the difference.
This federal tax credit reduces the federal tax liability of employers. Eligibility for this credit is based on the employer’s hiring from specific target groups facing barriers to employment, such as:
- TANF Recipients
- SNAP (Food Stamp) Recipients
- Designated Community Residents (living in federal zones and/or renewal communities)
- Vocational Rehabilitiaiton Referral
- Supplemental Security Income Recipients
- Summer Youth Employee (in Empowerment Zones)
- Newly added category: Long Term Unemployed
Credits available range from $2,400 to $9,000 per employee.
Location Based Incentives
Many other programs exist at the state and local level as well that require redundant information. The HIREtech software platform can easily integrate most state programs in conjunction with your WOTC screening to maximize your results. Some examples of federal, state and local programs are listed below:
- Federal EZ
- Training Grants
- Native American Credit
- Negotiated Incentives
- Statutory State and Local Programs